Rhodes, is the largest of Greece’s Dodecanese islands, popular for its beatiful beach resorts, ancient ruins and remnants of its occupation by the Knights of St. John during the Crusades. The city of Rhodes has an Old Town featuring the medieval Street of the Knights and the castlelike Palace of the Grand Masters. Captured by the Ottomans and then held by the Italians, the palace is now a history museum.
Villas in favorites
destinationBack to list
Rhodes Luxury Villas to Rent Overview
- 1.) Discover the ancient Acropolis of Lindos.
- 2.) Take a day trip to Symi Island.
- 3.) See the historic Rhodes Old Town.
- 4.) Explore Palace of the Grand Master.
- 5.) Relax at Agios Pavlos Beach and Saint Paul's Bay.
- 6.) Ramble through the Valley of the Butterflies.
- 7.) Explore the Monastery of Tsambika