Villa Emilia is a a luxury 6 bedroom remarkable and secluded private residence, in mint condition, in Porto Heli, in Greece.
Villa Emilia offers the unique combination of luxury and modern amenities in a most divine and authentic setting whilst is in close proximity to the picturesque Spetses island, offering exquisite entertainment options as well as a vivid nightlife.
The Villa is a resort of unparalleled beauty while the natural surroundings feel as if they were kept hidden for you to explore.
Villa Emilia comprises two independent and autonomous buildings, sharing the spacious garden area and the pool.
Building 1 (main):
First floor: The Master Suite (45m2), a bathroom and a private veranda with stunning sea views
Ground floor: Main entrance, fully fitted kitchen, a bright living & dining room, with exceptional verandas overlooking the pool, partly covered, with panoramic sea and Spetses views.
In this level, outside on the left, there is a fantastic 100m2 outdoor covered area, for fun, lunch or dinner, sitting up to 16 persons
Lower ground floor: One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a double and a single bedroom, sharing one bathroom.
First floor: An independent spacious and bright Family Suite (55m2), with a double bed, en-suite bathroom, two sofas (can sleep 2 children), a fireplace and beautiful verandas with lovely sea views
Ground floor: An also independent Family Suite (55m2), with a double bed, en-suite bathroom, two sofas (can sleep 2 children) and covered exterior sitting area on the garden lever.
Total Villa land area: 7,000m2
-3’ walk to the sandy beach (60m)
-In-house care-taker (staying in a fully independent house) with a car
-Fully fitted and luxuriously decorated home
Villa Location and accessibility
- Villa Emilia is located in Porto Heli, Argolis prefecture, in Peloponnese, Greece.
- It is a approx. 2,5h drive from Athens and approx. 3h from Athens International Airport.
- There is also direct boat service from Piraeus port (Athens) to Porto Heli.
- Athens International Airport to Porto Heli, via private helicopter, is a 30΄ flight.
- From Kosta port (5’ drive from Villa Melody) there is a daily 24/7 boat service to Spetses island.
On demand services
- The list of on-demand services available to the Villa tenants, includes among others:
- Personal cook for Greek or Mediterranean cuisine
- Fresh fish, from local market, for cooking at home
- Car & boat hire
- Taxi service
- Water Taxi service (to/from Spetses island 24/7)
- Sailing lessons & watersports
- Yoga Instructor for private lessons in villa’s garden
- In-home massage treatment
- Heli Service
Kindly Note: Since most of the services on-demand are subject to availability (especially during high season), a 45 days' advanced booking is highly advisable.