In a plot of 1.300sq.m. in the heart of Hellinikon Project & just 150 meters away from the sea, a famous greek construction company along with a pioneering architectural firm have developed 6 luxury residences featuring private pools and a large common pool, underground parking spaces & large storage rooms.
Elliniko is known for the investments & the remodeling that will bring a new era to the Athenian Riviera.
This spacious maisonette covers 425sq.m. on three levels and offers a 400sq.m. private garden with swimming pool.
The lower garden level is consisting of one master bedroom, looking onto the interior of the swimming pool through a triplex high safety glass, a Sauna and Jacuzzi room, a playroom or gym space, a master guestroom, one more bathroom for pool guests, a laundry room and a personnel room featuring its own bathroom and kitchenette. Offering access to outdoor areas.
The Ground level comprises of a spacious living room with fireplace, dinning area, open plan kitchen and one guest bathroom. Offering view & access to the pool area.
On the first floor are three large master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
The access to all levels is with internal staircases or a private lift.
Featuring underground parking space that can fit three cars and a big storage room.
• Heat pumps for heating, cooling and hot water supply
• Central solar water heating system
• In floor heating system
• Ceiling (hidden) cooling system
• High security thermal breaking aluminum systems and electrical shutters
• Instabus “smart home” applications
• Sophisticated alarm systems, satellite TV, central radio, UTP cabling, central vacuum system
• Central generator connected to central doors, lights, elevator, alarms, etc.
• Safety lights in all houses and all common use areas (garage, staircase, entrance, garden)
• Led lights for energy saving
• Thermal and water insulations in the concrete structure, walls, gardens, terraces, balconies
• Sound insulation between floors and houses
• Wooden floors in oak, iroko or teak
• Iroko or teak decks in balconies, terraces, roof gardens and around all swimming pools, including the common use one
• Italian bathrooms (tiles, granites, sanitary ware, accessories)
• Hydro massage bath tubs
• Italian kitchens with corian, granite or marble counter tops
• Sliding or push/pull wardrobe lacquered doors with mechanisms
• Hidden lightening and dimmers
• Plaster ceilings
• Watering of common use gardens from the well