Paros is an island in the Aegean Sea best known for its beautiful beaches and traditional villages.
Villas in favorites
destinationBack to list
Paros Luxury Villas Overview
Food & Drink
- Soso, high-quality Greek fusion dishes in the village of Naoussa
- Siparos, seaside elegant restaurant at Santa Maria beach
- Les Amis Bistro Cafe, modern Italian fusion restaurant and cocktail bar in Naoussa
- Mediterraneo, a fish meze restaurant in the marina of Naoussa
- Sigi Ihthios, a gourmet fish restaurant in Naoussa Port
- The Balcony, an old style fish taverna in the village of Aliki
- Happy Cows, a modern European-Greek vegetarian restaurant in the main port town of Paroikia
- Aranto Restaurant, highest quality Greek cuisine, outside of the main tourist areas in Lefkes
- Klarinos, mainly a meat taverna in Lefkes
- Taverna Giannoulis, wholesome Greek food in the Port of Parikia
Must See & Do
- Monastery of Panagia Ekatontapiliani (Virgin Mary of the Hundred Doors) - located near Parikia and this is one of the oldest churches in Paros.
- Frankish Castle - The Castle of Parikia
- Parikia is the capital and the main port of Paros. It is lovely with the traditional architecture, the beautiful churches and the beaches in the surrounding area.
- Naoussa is the second most important village of Paros. Located on the southern side of the island, Naoussa is famous for its cosmopolitan atmosphere, the lovely beaches and its vivid nightlife.
- Lefkes is a mountainous village in the centre of the island. One of the most beautiful villages in Cyclades, Lefkes has traditional architecture and it is surrounded by much greenery.
The beaches of Paros are known for their beautiful crystal clear waters and relaxing atmosphere. There is a nice combination of organized beaches with sunbeds and beach bars, while others are totally secluded. Here are some of the best beaches in Paros you should visit during your stay:
The most famous beach in the area of Naoussa, known for its clean water and the rock formations.
Type: Sandy, Family Friendly, Partly Organized
A very popular beach close to Parikia. Easy to access, well-organized, with many beach bars.
Type: Sandy, Family Friendly, Organised, Party, Water Sports
One of the most popular beaches, with crystal waters, soft sand and great for windsurfing.
Type: Sandy, Family Friendly, Partly Organized, Diving Club, Windsurfing, Water Sports
A nice sandy beach close to Parikia. Popular for its beautiful environment and beach bars. From here, there are also frequent ferries to the neighbouring island of Antiparos.
Type: Sandy, Organised, Party, Water sports
A beautiful, organized beach in a close distance from Naoussa. Many water-sport centres are located here.
Type: Sandy, Family Friendly, Organised, Party, Diving Club, Windsurfing, Water Sports