How to Redeem
In order to redeem DP Gift Cards for villas reservations, when you contact an agent on the phone or by email please let them know your name and the name of the sender. At check-in at your chosen DP Villa, please present your Gift Card visual on your mobile device or a print-out of your Gift Card email to the Villa Check-in staff, together with an official form of identification. Please note that your Gift Card must be redeemed upon check-in at the Villa.
Call: +30 2109888685
Email: [email protected]
Divine Gift Cards can be redeemed at over 320 Divine Properties in Prime Greek Destinations Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Athens, Syros, Paros, Ios, Porto Heli, Chalkidiki, Corfu, Andros, Kefalonia, Milos, Skiathos, Zakynthos, Rhodes, Kea, Arachova. We are continually extending the destination list and adding new properties !
Terms & Conditions
- Divine Property Gift Cards are issued by Divine Property S.A whose registered office is at 20 Poseidonos Avenue Str. Palaio Faliro, Athens, Greece (“DIVINE PROPERTY .S.A”).
- Divine Property Gift Cards issued are subjected to these Terms and Conditions; and by purchasing a Divine Property Gift Card, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- All the properties in our website participating in the redemption of Divine Property Gift Cards.
- Divine Property Gift Cards are issued for redemption at any Divine Property villa in selected destinations in exchange for the provision of either any accommodation, services or benefits equivalent in value to its full face value.
- Payment will be made to Divine Property S.A. Divine Property Gift Cards may be cancelled after issue if any information supplied at the time of purchase is untrue or inaccurate, or if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and/or billing information have been supplied.
- Each Divine Property Gift Card features a unique Serial Number and an Expiry Date and:
- Divine Property Gift Cards may only be used for whole or part payment for villa bookings via our website.
- Divine Property Gift Cards are redeemable subject to availability at the discretion of Divine Property S.A.
- All villa bookings redeemed using Divine Property Gift Cards must be pre-booked at www.divineproperty.com or via Divine Property Reservation Call Centre. Valid Divine Property Gift Card(s) must be presented upon check-in at the villa.
- Divine Property Gift Cards may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash [nor will any change be given].
- For Divine Property Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the date of issue and may not be redeemed beyond that period.
- Divine Property cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any Divine Property Gift Cards. Divine Property Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, copied or reproduced.
- If your redemption of Divine Property Gift Cards raises any tax liability on you, including disclosure, then such liability is your sole responsibility.
- Divine Property Gift Card is only valid when displaying a verified Serial Number and a Non-Expired Date and it has not been redeemed at a Divine Property Villa.
- Divine Property will require a credit card number when taking a booking for accommodation.
- Divine Property reserves the right not to accept altered Divine Property Gift Cards.
- Divine Property Gift Cards may be redeemed for multiple transactions within its period of validity at a Divine Property Villa in exchange for partial or total payment of the invoice. However it cannot be redeemed on multiple properties in one transaction, and no change will be given on any unused amount.
- In the event that the value of Divine Property Gift Card does not cover the full cost of the accommodation, food, beverages or other services provided by Divine Property S.A, then the balance must be paid by the recipient of Divine Property Gift Card to Divine Property S.A in cash or by a valid debit/credit card. The Divine Property S.A may require a valid debit/credit card deposit for such costs when accepting a reservation or redeeming Divine Property Gift Card.
- If Divine Property Gift Card is issued in a currency other than the official currency of the Divine Property website at which it is redeemed, then it will be converted at full face value into the official currency of the redeeming Divine Property S.A at the prevailing foreign exchange rate then offered by that Divine Property.
- Divine Property reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any accommodation reservation made at a Divine Property S.A involving a Divine Property Gift Card will be subjected to the standard DIVINE PROPERTY Reservation Terms and Conditions and to the Terms and Conditions of the chosen Divine Property Villa, which are available from it on request.
- Divine Property acts solely as the issuer of Divine Property Gift Cards. Upon redemption of Divine Property Gift Card, the legal contract for provision of the benefits and any other services is made with the Divine Property S.A, which thereafter assumes full responsibility and liability for the provision of such benefits and any other services and it is a condition of the sale of Divine Property Gift Card that Divine Property has no liability whatsoever for the provision of any benefits or any related issues or consequences.
- Any use of the Divine Property website (www.divineproperty.com) or any related Divine Property website will be subject to the Policies, Terms and Conditions displayed on or accessible from the website