Villas in favorites
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A deposit of 30% of the property rental cost must be paid and the booking form must be duly signed in order for a reservation to be guaranteed. We can only confirm a booking as soon as the deposit is received in full.
The remaining balance of the property rental cost must be paid at least six (6) weeks before your arrival. In case the balance is not fully received by us within the deadline for payment, we reserve the right to cancel the booking without any prejudice to our claim for cancellation charges and we are entitled to retain the deposit. In regards to bookings made within six (6) weeks of the arrival date, you are required to pay the full cost of your stay at the time the booking is made.
In case of cancellation by you or a cancellation by us due to non-payment 6 weeks or more before arrival, 30% of the property rental cost will be charged (non-refundable deposit). In case of cancellation within 6 weeks of arrival, the total stay will be charged as a cancellation fee, 100% of the property rental (deposit and balance). All cancellations must be sent to us in writing and signed by the signatory of the booking form. No-show or departure prior to the scheduled date results in 100% charge of the stay.
In the unlikely event that we are obliged to alter a confirmed arrangement, we will make sure to inform you at the earliest possible date. In the improbable occasion that we are unable to provide you with the reserved property for reasons outside our control we reserve the right to transfer your reservation to a similar or superior property with your consent. In the event that you do not agree with the transfer of the reservation or that such transfer is impossible, the reservation will be cancelled and the amount paid to us for the villa will be refunded. However, we note that we do not accept any liability for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
Minimum Stay Period Policy
During all three seasons the minimum stay period policy is seven (7) days. However, a shorter minimum stay may be allowed in some exceptions depending on the villa and availability. Surcharges may apply in such cases.
For the villas on which a daily rate is applied, the minimum stay period policy is three (3) nights unless otherwise specified.
It is required in order to make a reservation with us that you and your companion(s) acquire travel insurance and are covered by full travel insurance, which must include coverage against cancellation and against personal injury, at the time of the reservation. You are advised to contact your travel agent or insurance broker on this matter for more information on the appropriate insurance coverage. Please note that your signature on the reservation form confirms that you are covered by such insurance.
Policies During Your Stay
1. It is mandatory that the number of guests in the villa does not exceed the indicated maximum number of capacity for each villa as stipulated in the reservation form. Furthermore, it is a usual requisite policy that only the guests specified on the reservation form may make use of the villa. The landlord of the villa reserves the right to request from the guests to vacate the property if more than those guests specified are found staying at the villa.
2. To make sure that our guests are best served, we have visited and inspected each villa and therefore the descriptions indicated in this website are made in good faith and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, if it turns out that the landlord of the villa has made alterations to the interior and/or exterior of the villa without informing us, we do not accept responsibility for any such alterations. In addition, we also decline any liabilities for any shortage of electricity, water or gas supply or any breakdown of the swimming pool filtration system.
3. For any problems or complaints that you may have with the villa during your stay that cannot be dealt with directly with the landlord we advise you to contact us directly. It is requisite that you contact us during your stay for any matters of compensation from the landlord to we are able to claim such compensation on your behalf. Otherwise, any complaints on the villas made after your stay will not be taken into consideration and no action will be taken. Please note that in the case you depart from the villa prior to the agreed without informing us you will not be entitled to any refund or rebate.
4. The person signing the reservation form retains responsibility for the appropriate behaviour of all guests during the stay, as well as responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the villa or any of its content by any of the guests. Any such damage must be immediately reported to the landlord and/or to us. The cost of repair or replacement of the damage will be undertaken by you. The landlord reserves the right to request that you and your guests vacate the premises if you or any of your guests behaviour is inappropriate and/or disrespectful to the villa.
5. We and the landlord decline any liability for any injuries occurred to any of the guests in the villa during your stay.
6. For any event or party involving a large amount of guests, it must be approved by the landlord and us prior, otherwise it is prohibited. In case of a prohibited use of the property, the landlord reserves the right to require you and your guests to vacate the property.
7. Any valuables kept at the villa will be kept at your own responsibility and risk. We and the landlord of the villa do not take any responsibility for any loss, damage, misplacement or theft to yours and your guests personal property at any time during your stay.
Check-In and Check-Out Policy
Check-In time: 15:00
Check-Out time: 12:00
Security Deposit Policy
It is indicated in the reservation form that a security deposit is required to be paid in full, with the balance of the reservation in order to cover any potential damages made to the villa during the tenancy. If no such damages occur, the amount will be fully refunded to your bank account no later than fifteen days from your departure.
Policies on Children and Pets in the Villas
Children are generally accepted in our villas. However, you are required to notify us prior to finalizing the reservation of any children that will be staying at the villa since in some villas certain child age restriction policies may apply.
Pets are generally not accepted in the villas. You are therefore required to notify us prior to finalizing the reservation of any pets that you wish to accompany you during your stay at the villa and we can request authorization from the landlord if possible. Additional security deposit charges may apply.
Services Available at the Villas
1. Linen change and general maid service are provided at the villas once a week unless differently agreed when making the reservation. The villa will be cleaned at the commencement of the stay prior to your arrival. You are requested to leave the villa in order and clean when departing.
2. Swimming pools, if available at a villa, will be clean, operational, and will remain as such by the landlord. Please note that you are advised to inquire with us for the periods that the swimming pool will be operational when making the reservation (especially if the reservation is made for the period before 01 June or after 01 October).
3. Cook service is generally not provided in the villas unless otherwise agreed. You are therefore advised to inquire with us when making the reservation if you wish to request a private cook or caterer.
4. Some villas do not provide telephone or Internet services unless otherwise specified. Please advise with us when making the reservation on whether such services exist. Furthermore, even if the villas provide wi-fi services we cannot guarantee that we will be able to re-establish the wi-fi connection in the event of any technical problems.
5. Since the villas are located in an island, electricity and/or water shortage instances may take place in some occasions. We do not take responsibility for any such events or disruptions outside our control and we cannot guarantee re-establishment of the supply.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction Policy
This agreement and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement or its formation, shall be governed-by and construed in accordance with Greek law.
Each of the parties irrevocably agrees to the agreement and terms and conditions and that the courts of Greece shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which might arise out of or in connection with this above mentioned agreement or its formation.