Villa Azure has a surface area of 114m2. Designed with an open plan kitchen, living room, dining area, laundry, pantry.
The property features three bedrooms with double beds and two bathrooms, All three rooms are located next to each other and offer direct access to the garden.
The living area, open air dining, barbecue, kitchen and lounging area have a 180° view of the Mediterranean sea.
Villa Azure can only be accessed by car , no taxis or public transportation are available.
Villa Azure is located less than 2km away from Mylopotas bay, 4km from city of Ios and 9km from the main port.
Mylopotas Bay is the most popular beach on Ios and one of the most famous beaches in Greece. Mylopotas Beach has been awarded a Blue Flag for its quality service offering and its high environmental standards;
it is more than 1km long and very wide, with beautiful golden sands and crystal-clear waters. Mylopotas also offers "beach fun", water sports, restaurants, bars and a lot of other activities.
Villa Azure is located in a complex with 4 villas, each villa has been designed with particular attention to detail with the primary objective being to offer high quality of living.!
The villas are entirely constructed with materials from the island itself including natural wood, stone and glass. Modern in design with open spaces, combined with the simplicity of Greek traditional architecture, the
villas create an architectural style that blends entirely with their natural surroundings.
Key Architectural Characteristics
• Layout completely adapted to modern life styles.
• Natural light in all key living spaces
• Great Sea Views
• Green roofs improve insulation and unity with the environment
• En suite bedrooms have direct access to the garden
• Sheltered outdoor areas are proportional to the overall size of the villas.
• Open plan kitchens are adjacent to the outdoor barbeque and living areas
• Natural wood window frames with energy- saving glass panels
• Built in air conditioning for cooling and heating
The villas are located in the Cycladic Island of Ios on the hill just on top of the Mylopotas bay, with unobstructed views of the deep blue of the Aegean sea including the beautiful
island of Santorini and Sikinos.