Villa Carat is a luxurious Five Star private pool Villa with spectacular sea views on the Greek island of Corfu.
Daily Housekeeping is included and a Private Chef can be arranged so that guests enjoy a seamless, relaxing holiday experience.
Villa Carat at a glance
Daily Housekeeping included
Large 110 m² / 1184 ft² infinity heated swimming pool including hydro massage plus additional in – water sun loungers area
4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms + 2 WC
Sleeps 8 adults + 2 adults on sofa beds + 2 children up to 4 years old in cribs
540 m² / 5.812 ft² of indoor space + large verandas and patios
Private gated 2 acre estate with extensive lawn areas and lush gardens
Inside/outside living with many chill-out zones
Stock of wines and drinks*
Short drive to Corfu old town
Short drive to the best sandy beaches of the island
Meet and greet at the airport, plus free arrival and departure transfers by taxi or van.
Housed within an exclusive private estate with lush gardens, Villa Carat has been designed to provide a fabulous island retreat, complete with stunning 180⁰ sea views and a 22m by 5m infinity heated swimming pool including tub plus additional in – water sun loungers area.
The Villa is built of traditional solid brick which is exposed in most exterior and interior areas, giving a rustic and warm feeling to the property.
Plush seating and luxurious furniture give an elegant touch while extensive patios and outdoor lounging/dining areas guarantee the ultimate inside/outside living.
1) Master Suite: Sea view, one King size bed and one Queen size Sofa Bed with luxury white bedding, walk – in closet, A/C, adjacent living area, smart satellite TV, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, luxury towels and bathrobes, luxury toiletries. Sleeps three adults or two adults and two children.
2) Master Suite: Sea view, one King or two Twin size beds and one Twin size bed with luxury white bedding, A/C, smart satellite TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, luxury towels and bathrobes, luxury toiletries. Sleeps three adults.
3) Bedroom: Garden view, one King or two Twin size beds with luxury white bedding, A/C, smart satellite TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, luxury towels and bathrobes, luxury toiletries. Sleeps two adults.
4) Bedroom: Garden view, two Twin size beds with luxury white bedding, A/C, smart satellite TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, luxury towels and bathrobes, luxury toiletries. Sleeps two adults.
Facilities and amenities
Wi-Fi throughout the Villa and most outdoor areas
Air conditioning in all bedrooms, living room and dining room
Home Cinema & Gaming room
Smart TV with international channels in the living room and home cinema room
Smart TV with international channels at every bedroom
Luxury toiletries replenished throughout your stay
Luxury towels and bathrobes
Hairdryer in every bedroom
Fully equipped kitchen with a series of electrical appliances
Stock of wines and drinks (all drinks are meant to be purchased)
Washing machine and dryer
Iron and ironing board
Child facilities: cribs and high chairs, various games
Dining & Services
Villa Carat is a full service Villa with a staff of three: an optional private Chef – at an extra cost, a daily housekeeper and a gardener/pool assistant who will do their best to accommodate any special needs or requests you may have. The Manager of the Villa will also be able to assist guests with special requests and boat/tour/restaurant reservations.
Services included with all bookings:
Arrival and departure transfers by taxi or van
Refreshments and canapés on arrival
Pre-arrival grocery shopping
Daily housekeeping with daily towel change and linen change every other day
Daily turndown service
Daily pool cleaning and garden maintenance as needed
Concierge services regarding restaurant bookings, car rental and yacht chartering
Services with extra charge:
Private Chef on request
Birthday cakes and flower delivery arrangements
Personal trainers and yoga classes
Massage sessions and beauty treatments at the villa
Hairdresser and nail care at the villa
Laundry and dry cleaning services
* All food/groceries and drinks used are extra charged.
* Between April and October, the pool will be heated as needed at no extra charge in order to maintain a more comfortable water temperature for swimming. In the rare cases of adverse weather conditions or of a heat pump breakdown resulting in a too low water temperature, no compensation of any kind will be given. Between November and March, pool heating is optional and extra charges apply.
* No smoking indoors.
* Pets are allowed under conditions. Contact us for details.
* Around the property there are various low walls. Special attention should be paid by all guests.
* A security deposit of €1000 will be required at check-in in cash for ongoing grocery/services bills and/or damages to the property. It will be refunded to you, minus the outstanding balance at check-out.
* Check-in is at 14H00 and check-out at 11H00. Depending on availability, early check-in and late check-out may be granted free of charge.
Location / Activities
Villa Carat is set on a prime hilltop location right in the middle of Corfu’s island east coast.
Corfu’s magnificent old town with the Venetian fortresses, the English Palace and the picturesque streets and alleys with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques, is a 10-15 minute drive.
The best sandy beaches of the island such as Glyfada can be reached within 20 minutes. Pebble beaches like Barbati and Nissaki are also within a 20 minute drive.
Numerous traditional or modern restaurants are within a 5 km radius and Corfu’s main nightlife scene is 5 km away.
Within 2-5 km there are more than six water sport clubs, providing jet ski, water ski, wakeboard, parasailing, banana and other toys.
The beautiful bays of Paleokastritsa with the caves and Paradise beach are a 25 min. drive away.
Sissi Palace is at 25 min.
Kapodistrias museum, the country residence of Greece’s first governor, is at walking distance.
The most far flung part of the island either to the north or south can be reached at a max of a one hour drive.
Distances from the Villa to:
Kapodistrias museum, country residence of Greece’s first Governor – 1 km
Kontokali – 1 km
Gouvia marina yacht club – 1.2 km
Kommeno – 4 km
Aqualand – 4.5 km
Dassia – 5 km
Corfu Port 6.5 km
Corfu old town – 7.5 km
Corfu international airport – 8 km
Corfu Golf Club – 10 km
Glyfada beach – 11 km
Pelekas beach – 11 km
Barbati beach – 12 km
Paleokastritsa – 15 km
Achilleion/Sissi Palace – 15 km