Villa Cielo is beautifully built on the seashore, on a rocky point, by the sea, at the left end of Super Paradise bay.
Offering sweeping views over the sea, Villa Cielo promises great privacy and discretion.
The property may accommodate comfortably up to 8 guests.
The villa consists of two independent houses which are at different levels and connected by an outdoor stone staircase on the hillside.
Villa Cielo enjoys direct access to the sea by a stone path in a uniquely beautiful rocky beach, exclusive to the villa.
The outdoor area overlooking the sea features an alluring infinity swimming pool surrounded by a relaxation area with sunbeds and sofas. The shaded pergola features a dining area offering astonishing sea views while preparing a nice meal for your loved ones at the BBQ.
An outdoor sheltered living room promises great relaxation under the warm Greek sun.
Villa Cielo features shaded parking for two cars.
(non-shaded parking for more)
The main house consists of two levels.
• One Master bedroom with double bed, bathroom, TV, large
terrace overlooking the sea
• Room with double bed, bathroom, and terrace overlooking the sea. And a loft with two sofas/beds
• Room with double bed, bathroom
• Comfortable room with two single beds, bathroom and spacious dressing room
• Living room on 2 levels, with sofas, desk, fireplace, TV, stereo
• Dining for 8 people with unlimited sea view
• Kitchen fully equipped with appliances and kitchen items
• Utility room/storage room with washing, faucet, fridge
(except the kitchen), articles for ironing etc.
• Separate room for the staff
Mykonos Airport: 10 minutes driving distance
Mykonos Town: 15 minutes driving distance