Villa Cielo is beautifully built on the seashore, on a rocky point, by the sea, at the left end of Super Paradise bay.
Offering sweeping views over the sea, Villa Cielo promises great privacy and discretion.
The property may accommodate comfortably up to 10 guests.
The villa consists of two independent houses which are at different levels and connected by an outdoor stone staircase on the hillside.
Villa Cielo enjoys direct access to the sea by a stone path in a uniquely beautiful rocky beach, exclusive to the villa.
The outdoor area overlooking the sea features an alluring infinity swimming pool surrounded by a relaxation area with sunbeds and sofas. The shaded pergola features a dining area offering astonishing sea views while preparing a nice meal for your loved ones at the BBQ.
An outdoor sheltered living room promises great relaxation under the warm Greek sun.
Villa Cielo features shaded parking for two cars.
(non-shaded parking for more)
The main house consists of two levels.
• One Master bedroom with double bed, en suite bathroom with shower, TV, large terrace overlooking the sea
• Room with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, and terrace overlooking the sea.
• Loft with two sofas/beds
• Room with double bed, bathroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
• Comfortable room with two single beds, bathroom and spacious dressing room
• Living room on 2 levels, with sofas, desk, fireplace, TV, stereo
• Dining for 8 people with unlimited sea view
• Kitchen fully equipped with appliances and kitchen items
• Utility room/storage room with washing, faucet, fridge (except the kitchen), articles for ironing etc.
1 Double bedroom en-suite
Mattress loft for one person
Living room with well-equipped kitchen
Swimming pool with shaded outdoor living and dining areas
Comfort & Amenities
Swimming pool with sweet water
Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
Indoor & Outdoor sound system
Mykonos Airport: 10 minutes driving distance
Mykonos Town: 15 minutes driving distance