Villa Mystery is a little corner of paradise situated in the prime south side of Syros Island, offering uninterrupted views over the Aegean Sea.
The property’s panoramic location, offering easy access to all the conveniences of the nearby villages of Poseidonia and Foinikas, great sunset views and being located within walking distance from the most popular beaches of the island of Syros, Komito and Agathopes, is certainly a magical summer getaway both for families and friends.
If you are planning to experience the refreshing waters of the Aegean Sea, you may reach both Komito and Agathopes beaches by following a footpath through the garden to the coastline.
The charmy islets of Schinoniso and Stroggyli dominate the foreground, while the islands of Sifnos, Serifos, Kithnos and Kea (Tzia) can be spotted on the horizon.
Villa Mystery is a newly built, 6 bedroom gem that may accommodate up to 12 people.
The villa is spread over two floors with a total indoor space of 360sqm and outdoor space of 630sqm. The 6 ensuite bedrooms sleep 12 people and have high ceilings, air-conditioning and central heating. The property features 8 bathrooms.
Aside from the indoor lounge and dining areas there are several outdoor spaces for entertaining – including a large barbecue and dining area under a shaded pergola adjoining to the kitchen. There are also two pergolas near the 100sqm pool, one of which has a bar and lounge area.
Suitable for larger groups, Villa Mystery can be rented along with Villa Passion. The villas are close to each other, though each property is completely private.
The area surrounding the villa has been developed by renowned landscape architect Helli Pangalou. The design is made with respect to the natural vegetation found on the island with plants such as lavender, rosemary and thyme, and olive, pomegranate and wattle trees. No island property would be complete without a splash of colour from the ever-popular bougainvillea found in the cobbled driveway.
- master ensuite bedroom with super king size bed, ceiling fan, sea and pool views
- guest WC
- fully-equipped kitchen
- open-plan living and dining area with TV, large sofa, additional seating and dining table for 12 people
- pergola adjoining kitchen with outdoor cooking and dining area with sea views, equipped with a 6-plate Weber gas barbecue and seating for up to 14 people
- sea view terrace with seating for sunset viewing
- 180m2 outside living space
- vegetable garden
- parking for three cars (additional parking in driveway)
- 3 ensuite double bedrooms with king size beds, sea and pool views
- 1 ensuite double [or twin] bedroom
- 1 ensuite twin bedroom
- kitchenette with wine fridge
- laundry room with separate washer and dryer
- swimming pool with 12 sun beds
- outdoor bar and lounge area under pergola
- second pergola for yoga or lounging
- pool bathroom and changing room
- outdoor shower
- 450m outside living space
- footpath leading to seafront
- Syros airport [JSY] – 12 kilometres / 20 minutes by car
- Syros port – 13 kilometres / 25 minutes by car
- Poseidonia – 1.2 kilometres / 4 minutes by car
- Foinikas – 3 kilometres / 8 minutes by car
- Galissas – 7 kilometres / 12 minutes by car
- Kini – 11 kilometres / 20 minutes by car
- Ermoupoli – 13 kilometres / 25 minutes by car
- Komito – 550 metres / 2 minutes by car / 7 minutes by foot
- Agathopes – 700 metres / 5 minutes by car / 8 minutes by foot