Villa Narcissus, is an amazing property located in the prime area Agios Emilianos in Porto Heli, offering great facilities to ensure a very relaxing holiday experience!
The property offers views over the Argo-Saronic Gulf, Spetses, Spetsopoula, Hydra and Dokos.
A two-storey residence with a basement of total area of 532.98 square meters as shown by the building permit outside the underground space that occupies 400 square meters (thus a total of 932, 38 square meters). The underground area due to the sloping ground is situated on a ground floor in front of the pool.
Apart from the above-fenced basement, there is a basement garage with 6 parking spaces and auxiliary spaces (warehouses) around the visible walls of the pool, in the same area there are located the pool and desalination mechanisms.
- Open-plan living-dining room
- Master bedroom apartment with fireplace, WC and separate dress-room with Jacuzzi
- fully equipped kitchen
- Room suite of kitchen, which has washing machines, dryers, ironing boards, extra refrigerators, work desks and cupboards.
- Service Room with its own WC and built-in wardrobe
- Three WC for guests and pool.
- Two storage spaces, small rooms.
- A separate engine room in which all the machinery of the villa is located.
- A small room with the electrical panels.
- A small engine room in which there are the panels and machinery that are responsible for the elevator's operation, which starts from this level to the second floor (3 stops).
- Built-in wardrobes along the corridors of the floor.
Externally of this level there are:
- The swimming pool with dimensions 8 meters wide X 17 meters long.
- Tennis court with dimensions 30 meters in length X 15 meters in width.
- Two auxiliary storage rooms for the pool and the garden.
- A kiosk near the pool with a 3 x 3 tiled roof.
- Covered barbeque (Tiled roof) with an oven and its own kitchenette plus a marble table for 12 persons.
- Gardens with very expensive large perennial plants (11 large pines, palm trees, Cycas, Humilis, Cedrus, Willows, Weeping willows, Ficus nitida).
- Pool equipment: folding pergola with a table for 10 people set of sun loungers and coffee tables.
- Pergola with a sunshade, based on six stone columns between the pool and the house.
- Extra service room between stairway, ground floor and first floor.
1st Floor Description:
- Apartment – guesthouse of one bedroom with built-in wardrobes, WC, living room with fireplace.
- Dining Room for an everyday use
- Living room with fireplace.
- Lounge room – Dining room.
- Office room -DINING ROOM.
- Guests WC
- Wardrobe room.
- Covered verandas all along the floor.
- On the same floor there is a 2nd guesthouse apartment with kitchen, living room with fireplace, WC and the possibility of isolation from the rest of the room.
2nd Floor Description:
- Master apartment: Bedroom, dress-room, WC
- Bedroom with WC
- Bedroom with WC and dress-room
- Two bedrooms- living room, WC independent of the above that communicate only with the first floor through a staircase.
- Outdoor Living rooms apart from the verandas.
- Covered and outdoor verandas
- Stairway from the garage to the second floor.
- Second staircase from the first to the second floor.
Tunnel- jetty- stone building description: Alongside the tennis court there is a stone-built staircase leading to a tunnel under the road surface and exiting a sea jetty of about 300 square meters where at least three boats can be mooring. The jetty is paved, and has boat cleats, electricity, water and telephone amenities. On the jetty there is also a stone-built studio of approximately 50 square meters:
- Two rooms (Bedroom- living room with fireplace)
- Built-in kitchen
- Stone built sofas.
The studio is fully furnished and decorated.
Along the jetty and the stone building there is a garden with plants and Deck.