Villa Seathrough is the perfect hideaway for those who seek privacy, tranquility, and built-in luxury. Set in its own 550m2 plot, Villa Seathrough invites you to spoil yourself with luxury and comfort. Just relax and let the endless blue view fill your eyes and soul!
Nestled on the hillside location on the north coast of the island of Crete, set in its own 550m2 plot, Villa Seathrough enjoys awe-inspiring, panoramic views of the sea and the capital of Crete Island – Heraklion town (which is only 15 km away) and offers easy access to many beaches, the closest being just a 5 minutes drive (2,5 km).
Blend with the Aegean Sea vibes and allow yourself to leave your cares behind and escape to uninterrupted luxury
Villa Seathrough features three floors with direct access from the pool area to the middle floor with its large, fully equipped modern kitchen, spacious open plan living- and sitting area with a 65” Smart Samsung TV and a fireplace for the cooler evenings. Floor-to-ceiling windows by the kitchen-dining area look out to the pool and the sea. This floor also consists of a wine cellar, guest toilet, and an additional small room for a nanny or villa’s housekeeping. On the upper floor, there are two master bedrooms, each has a spacious en-suite bathroom, as well as a separate large cabin shower. One master bedroom has a larger space with a private Jacuzzi bath with a sea view. Both bedrooms have a separate entrance and there is a connecting door between them which can be locked. On the lower ground floor, there are three bedrooms, each with its own bathroom with shower, terrace, and outdoor sitting area. This floor consists also of an additional fully equipped kitchen as well as a laundry room, a Steam bath with additional WC, and a separate shower. Each bedroom has a satellite flat-screen TV, air conditioning, an outdoor terrace with a seating area, and breathtaking views to the sea. Each bedroom has got a king-size bed and except for one master bedroom on the upper floor and one bedroom on the ground floor – king-size beds can be also separated into two twin beds. The Villas furniture is made of the wood of the olive tree, which is among the most beautiful and versatile of woods as well as has marble floors and walls throughout.
The outdoor area of the middle floor offers a heated(on request) infinity pool with breathtaking sea views equipped with a Jacuzzi, waterfall jet, and against-current swim. The terrace and pool area is completely private and has sunbeds as well as a BBQ with a wooden oven, and on the partly roofed terrace, there is home-made monastery style outdoor furniture with room for everyone to sit together and enjoy the incredible sea views over a lovely dinner. For the guest convenience, an open-air shower next to the pool, with hot and cold water and 2 indoor showers are available.
The pool can be heated with an additional charge of 50€ per day, upon request (Please note that at least one week's advance notice is required for the pool heating).
ACCESS TO THE SEA
Right next to the villa’s pool there is a downhill path going to the private beach(not a sandy beach), which is a distance of just 180 m away.
– Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire complex and Villa offers to heat, air-condition, safe and a 24-hour security alarm service.
– There are 5 bedrooms for 10 adults. One extra small bedroom with a single bed is available to use as well (as described above).
There is no additional charge for this extra space.
– Heating the pool is on request and there is an extra charge.
– Check-out time is at 11:00 am and check-in at 3:00 pm. In case we have a reservation with the same days of departure as your arrival, and your arrival as other guests departure – check in would be at 5 pm and check out at 10 am. Please contact us to confirm that as those times can vary.
– We have a security deposit of 500 euro paid by cash during your check-in. The amount will be returned to you on your departure day.
Guests will have the whole Villa and pool exclusively at their disposal. NOTE: The pathway to the beach is used as well by 2 other private Villas.
Other things to note
Services included in the price:
– Welcome basket including traditional Cretan treat.
– Housekeeping, Towel & Linen change – twice a week
– Pool and Garden maintenance.
During COVID-19 Pandemic, changes of Housekeeping services & Towel/Linen change may apply. Contact us for more details.
Bedding Configuration: 5 bedrooms with King size beds, and 1 bedroom with Single bed.
Services on request, not included in the price (please contact us for more details):
– Pool heating – Airport transfer – Car Hire arrangements – Groceries delivery – Honeymoon welcome hamper – Laundry/Dry Cleaning – Doctor on Call – Private Nurse Services – Island guided tours available in different languages – Seasonal activities: Water sports in the area (windsurfing & sailing school, canoe hire, jet ski), Diving, Horse riding, Sailing, Tennis lessons, Luxury Boat excursions, Helicopter excursions. There are no hidden or extra charges apart from the ones mentioned in facilities on request. During your whole stay the Property Manager will be available for you if you need any help, advice or if there is any kind of an issue that we can help you solve. After booking, you will receive our private contact numbers. Throughout your stay, Villas Host (who leaves nearby), will be looking after you. He will greet you on your arrival, check you in, and help you with anything you may need. We take great pride in offering the best possible service to our guests. Please tell us your wish and we will try to make it a reality!
Villa Seathrough offers immediate access to the highway and so it is easy to reach the nearby beaches of Heraklion, like Lygaria, Agia Pelagia, Mononaftis or Amoudara Beach. Each above-mentioned seaside Village, in the summer season, has a plethora of local tavernas, where you can try traditional Cretan dishes. In Spring – Autumn period as well as in the Wintertime, there are plenty of restaurants open in Heraklion Town, located just 15 minutes away by car. Big Supermarkets are located in Amoudara Village (at 6 km), Gazi Village (at 8 km) or Heraklion Town(at 15km). In Heraklion Town, as it is a Capital of Crete, you will find anything you may need – pharmacies, post, shops, local products, restaurants.
When driving to Heraklion, you can park your car in Heraklion Port. Just follow the beach road (or if you are in the center, drive to the sea) and right next to the big roundabout with a large fountain, there is nice, spacious parking. Driving or finding a parking space in the middle of the Town can be very challenging! Ask us for more tips – we will be happy to share them with you!
Villa Seathrough is located just 20 min drive by car from an Heraklion International Airport. To get to the Villa you will need to hire a car or book a private transfer. We are happy to help you with both, so feel free to contact us for more details.
EOT (Greek Registration Number): 1039E60000042600