Luxury Villa Anthea with Swimming pool, Tennis court, Beach Volley, and a magnificent sunset view
The luxurious Villa Anthea is a brand-new residence completed in 2020, offering a unique blend of contemporary design and classic comfort.
Ideal getaway for relaxing with family and friends, this villa is paradise on earth! Its unique position at the mouth of the area’s most beautiful cove, coupled with the generous facilities provided to guests, make this Villa the perfect choice for your Greek holiday.
Charming and spacious gated residence located 3km from the picturesque fishing village of Kilada, Villa Anthea features 9 bedrooms all en-suite, 1 Guest's WC, 1 bathroom, hammam, spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, BBQ facilities, garden, vegetable garden, as well as a tennis court, ½ basketball, and beach volleyball courts. The villa is tastefully furnished, fully air-conditioned, and may accommodate comfortably up to 18 guests.
The villa is located approximately 40m away from the sandy Panagitsa beach and 250m away from the family-friendly Vrochitsa beach. Protected from the Argolic Gulf due to their position, both beaches are situated in shallow and calm coves, making them perfect for youngsters to enjoy safely. The area's climate makes it ideal for water sports, due to the lack of wind compared with the open waters of the Aegean Sea.
Layout of the villa
- Main Level - 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and sea view balcony, 1 family bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 singles beds in the loft, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 WC, elevator available to all levels (6 people)
- Upper Level - 2 bedrooms with 2 singles beds each and sea view balcony, 2 bathrooms en suite, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
- Lower Level - 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 bathroom, hammam, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
We can connect in every room the two single beds into one double bed and place upper mattresses. Moreover, there is the option in some rooms to add extra beds.
Services upon extra cost
- Transportation - We can arrange transportation from the airport to the villa (the trip from Athens is 2.5hrs long) and hiring cars waiting for you there when you arrive. Our drivers wait for you in front of the arrivals and help you with the baggage. The cars are parked just outside the arrivals, so you don’t need to walk long distances avoiding unnecessary hassle. If desired, you can make stops for a few minutes during the trip.
- Boat chartering - With a variety of different boats to choose (size, engine, with a skipper, etc.). Moreover, with a further discussion we might be able to provide equipment for different kind of water sports (e.g. water ski)
- Cooking service - Specializes in Traditional Greek Cuisine. This service is normally charged at 150€ per meal (50€ breakfast, 170 BBQ) regardless of the number of guests (ingredients are not included). Breakfast includes fresh bread, croissants, cakes, omelet, orange juice, coffee etc.
- Winery list - We offer a variety of local wines for our guests to choose on their stay.
- Wedding ceremonies – Upon discussion, we are happy to have private wedding ceremonies for the guests of the villa.
- Wellbeing /Fitness services - Tailored to suit all ages/levels. Featuring
- Yoga instructor
- Pilates instructor
- Tennis instructor
- Personal training
- Massage therapies and
- Greek traditional dance
- Cycling Service - We can arrange bicycles, e-bicycles and bicycle baby sits. All the necessary professional equipment is provided (helmets, specific pedal, etc.).
- Sailing boat – Upon request, we provide a sailing boat for 4 people use.
- Pool table - We have a pool table (American type), that our guests can have upon request.
- Laundry and drying service
What we provide – Amenities the villa offers:
- A swimming pool size 19x4m
- A tennis court (acrylic type) & tennis equipment (four tennis rackets for adults & two for children as well as tennis balls)
- Table tennis with equipment for four people
- Beach Volleyball court
- ½ basketball court
- A big veranda with a stunning sunset view for a memorable dinner
- Four kayaks
- Two stand up paddle boarding’s (SUPs)
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment (Upon request for quality of the equipment)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Beach rackets & beach volleyball
- Beach Toys - Inflatable water game
- Board games (Backgammon, chess, card games, trivial, puzzle, dixit, monopoly, etc.)
- Outdoor games (Bocce, football, target games, etc.)
- Baby beds, highchairs and baby bath
- Laundry (washing machine)
- Hair dryers
- Note: Some facilities (such as beach volleyball, tennis & basketball courts) are currently under construction but we expect them to be ready for the Easter season 2020.
Description of the areas – sightseeing
The villa's location makes it the perfect place to visit the nearby seaside towns of Porto Heli and Ermioni, both popular for visitors. The location of Porto Heli is great for day excursions to the mainland and to the Saronic Islands, such as cosmopolitan Spetses and Hydra. Ferry boats depart regularly from the small port of Costa (5 mins from Porto Heli) for Spetses Island, only 10 mins away. If you decide to visit Spetses, you can hire bicycles to explore this beautiful and fashionable island. There are also charming horse and carriage rides, which take you from the port along a seaside road to the historic old harbor.
Porto Heli town is approximately 15min drive. From Costa port (5min drive from Porto heli) sea taxis take visitors to Spetses island (10 min, 25€ per taxi - 8pl).
In Spetses you can find many historical buildings, museums, art galleries as well as restaurants bars and bouzouki clubs from 'Dapia' to 'Old harbour' and 'Ayia Marina', and even more remote beaches.
Hydra Island is a little further away, 35min drive to Porto Hydra from the villa and then 10min with the sea taxi to Hydra town. Hydra is famous for its picturesque architecture, the vivid nightlife and cosmopolitan character. Hiking is a popular thing to do as the island is crossed by many walking paths that lead to impressive spots with sea view and historical monasteries.
(Sea taxis wait on these spots all day and night)
Also, in the mainland you can visit Nafplion (the first capital of Greece - 1hr drive) and Mycenae. Ancient Mycenae is to the Peloponnese what the Acropolis is to Athens. Mycenae is one of the most important archeological sites in Greece, giving its name to a whole civilization, the Greek Bronze Age between 1700BC and 1100BC and according to mythology it was the home of Agamemnon and Menelaus. In Nafplion you can visit the historical castle of 'Palamidi', 'Boutzi' (the Venetian fortress), the war museum and other castles.