Villa Senses is a lovely luxurious brand new villa, built on the Caldera of Akrotiri, a unique spot of the island, perfectly harmonized with the surroundings. Inspired by the wild beauty of the area, Villa Senses is decorated with a special and sophisticated style that creates a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere.
The unobstructed view of the endless blue of the Aegean, the privacy and the lavishness combined with the view of the famous sunset of Santorini, are some of the advantages that will make your stay in Villa Senses unique and unforgettable!
Villa Senses is a unique accommodation option in modern style with traditional Cycladic touches that is in total harmony with nature while still providing comfort, luxury, aesthetic beauty and most of all, privacy.
The villa is a temple of tranquility and relaxation!
The privacy that provides, gives you a sense of freedom. Its exquisite area features an outdoor pool with a view in the infinite blue sea of Santorini. The fantastic vineyards which surround the villa makes you feel part of the nature’s harmony.
Relaxing and travelling with the sound of the waves.
Villa Senses is a total private sanctuary!
• Facilities and Guest Services
Staying loyal to the Cycladic tradition and culture of the island but also to our constant commitment to provide the best to our guests, the atmosphere in Villa Senses will charm you from the very first moment.
The modern design along with the beautiful landscape, create a distinctive villa in this beautiful site of Santorini. The atmospheric scenery and the magnificent view to Aegean Sea fascinate everyone.
Enjoy unique moments of relaxation in an exclusive villa that combines luxury and serenity along with the ideal location.
Villa Senses features:
• Indoor, fully equipped kitchen
• Nine, fully equipped rooms that can accommodate up to 18 people
• Suites with double beds
• Suites with two single beds
• Living room
• Swimming pool
• Outdoor seating area
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free private parking
• Contactless Check-in (upon request)
• Check-in outdoors
• Unique view from each room of the villa
• Large pool
• Bathrooms with bathtub and shower and separate toilets
• Satellite TV / Flat TV
• Ceiling fans
• Air conditioning
• Bath towels
• Pool Towels
• Apivita amenities
• Espresso machine
Guest Services upon request
• Cleaning services upon request
• Changing bed linen and towels upon request
• Baby cot / children's chairs
• Transfer to and from the port
• Transfer to and from the airport
• Meals (breakfast / lunch / dinner) in collaboration with catering
• Suggestions for Catering Selection
• Daily excursions planning
• Car, Motorcycle or Private Boat rental services
- Weddings and Special Events
- Use of disinfecting products and health protocols to clean rooms, with a particular focus on high-touch items.
- Room cleaning service will be provided upon request, as well as the change of linen and towels, according to safety protocols, in order to eliminate contact as much as possible, for you and your company’s safety. We advise our guests to inform us how often or when they wish us to arrange their room cleaned.
- Safety and sanitizing equipment can be found in every room.
- Our staff has been trained – according to their duties – in COVID 19 protection and prevention, appropriate use of Personal protective equipment, and implementation of emergency action plans.
- Daily screening – staff will undergo in daily temperature measurement (no record is kept for personal data protection purpose).
- All the employees have access to the equipment needed to do their work with maximum health guarantees.
- Equipment required for suppliers – all suppliers accessing the hotel must follow the required safety measures.
Santorini is known around the world as one of the most romantic places on earth! It is ideal for romantic getaways, wedding trips and fairy-tale weddings with the Caldera background that will stay forever engraved in memory.
Villa Senses is an ideal choice for you if you decide to organize your wedding or your special event on this wonderful island as it combines luxurious accommodation, privacy and magnificent views of the sea and sunset.
Of course, Villa Senses is ideal for your bachelor party since it can accommodate up to 18 people in a unique and luxury holiday home.
Santorini is one of the top romantic destinations worldwide, combining stunning sunset views, the volcano, the dramatic landscapes and the volcanic aura.
It is the perfect place to enjoy romantic excursions, family holidays or a short escape from daily routine. Villa Senses is ideally located in Akrotiri, the ultimate choice for a luxurious holiday in Santorini, as it combines the unique panoramic sea and sunset view, privacy and luxury.
Its privileged spot gives the opportunity even to the most demanding guests to explore the beauties of the island, visit some of the best beaches of Santorini and discover the numerous, well-hidden natural treasures of the island.
The unique Old Lighthouse is a reference point in the area as it impressively stands up on the rocks and offers a unique view to the Caldera and the sunset.
Akrotiri is one of the most famous villages of Santorini, known all over the world for the great archaeological discovery of a prehistoric settlement, which can be visited today at the unique archaeological site. The modern village is built at the southern end of the island, very close to one of the most famous beaches of Santorini, the Red Beach.
Akrotiri can be reached through a beautiful route with an excellent view of the wonderful volcanic scenery of Santorini. The village itself, traditionally built around the old castle, does not disappoint its visitors. The small, whitewashed Cycladic houses with their tidy yards and shining roofs, and the colored domes of the churches are a great backdrop for a walk through the narrow streets and allows the visitor to get a great taste of authentic Santorini life.
Apart from the Red Beach, which can be reached on foot from Akrotiri, you can also visit Mesa Pigadia and White Beach, where you can go, though, only by sea.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health, and the Greek Ministry of Tourism, as well as the Greek government’s guidelines regarding the protection from the covid-19.
On a daily basis, our management and staff working hard to ensure that our property meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. We follow all the rules and we are in compliance with the official hygiene and safety protocols issued by the Greek Authorities.
Please take a few moments and read carefully the below measures and instructions:
- Health Inspection Certificates
- Cleaning Protocols & Products / Housekeeping
- Swimming Pool
- Social Distance Rules
- Health & Safety protocols for our staff
- Transfer Services
- Record of staff members and guests
Safety protocols are in place. Our property is certified and follows the Government’s guidelines.
We use cleaning products and hygiene protocols of the highest international standards.
- Our textiles and towels are washed over 70o and treated according to safety protocols.
- Hand disinfectants can be found in all common areas.
We are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pool.
• Guests should not enter the pool if they have a skin condition or any cuts on their skin
• Pool is constantly sanitized, and the chlorine and pH levels monitored.
• Sun loungers – We provide fresh towels washed under the appropriate temperatures, in order to beused from each guest covering all the surface of the sun lounger. After the usage, the sun lounger is
• Having a shower is a prerequisite before using the pool.
Contactless check-out processes are available.
Contactless payment options are encouraged and available.
All the transfer which are arranged through our concierge department before the arrival or as an in-house guest, will take place under the health and safety regulations.
- Maximum number of guests -depending on the vehicle
- Appropriate cleaning procedure -of the vehicle before and after the service
For the purpose of public health protection, we keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the Vila including their name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), to enable contact tracing of any close contacts of COVID-19 cases, which may be subsequently identified. The management of the property, also, records and updates an event log book COVID-19 (reception — desk).
All guests and staff are informed that these records are kept for the protection of public health, with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and national law 4624/2019.
*The above measures are valid until further notice and may be updated following the instructions issued by the Greek government.